THE PARENTING TRAINING NETWORK   -
RSS

Recent Posts

How do I tell my child that someone has died?
How to throw a successful birthday party for a young child?
THE GAME CALLED LIFE
The Gift of Discipline
THE LOST OF A CHILD

Categories

Information, ACS, Help, Parents
Loss of a child
PARENTING
PTN Events & Information
powered by

PTN Parents Blog

THE LOST OF A CHILD

It's been exactly a year since I lost my son to senseless violence. In this year I learn and went through all of the five stages of grief. moved from a place I lived for thirty years, and went back to work and handled myself  so well that people were asking me how did I do it.

I have been through death before losing my mom and most of the elders in my family but the lost of a child is a death that never ever goes away. While the memories of your love ones stay with you they managed to get accepted and you move on with your life.

The lost of my son is always there in my memories, when I see other children, grocery shopping, clothes, haircuts, music, places, birthdays, holidays,family, and friends who have their children and  grew up with him.

My heart goes out to every mother or father who has lost a child naturally and especially
violently. I know to well the pain that your going through and the hell you are now living the thing that helped me most was my sister who lost her son a year earlier and we both while it was sad were able to share in what that felt like a bond my other family members had no idea of thank god. I had no idea what she went through watching her son slowly leave her due to illness or what she was about to go through once he was gone.

The way I am dealing with it is by the grace of my higher power and crying sprouts at different times and places i.e. train, the mind is a terrible place when you are locked in on the stages of grief. It makes you think about all of the things you thought was important not for your children to do such as have children of their own and then realize you don't even have a grandchild and never will.

Although, I had such a devastion in my life I do have my daughter who is and still mourning the lost of her brother while trying to stay strong for me. The responsibility she now feels that she has on her own which was supposed to be shared with her  brother of taking care of her parents as they age. Which will take at least fifty more years before I even start to show signs of aging lol. Now having the grandchild she thought her brother would of had first giving her more time.

One of the things I now know and continue to learn is that death of a child is the most devasting thing that you will ever go through in life and that the love you feel for your child will never go away.

Again to all of the Moms and Dads who have lost children my heart goes out to you.Remember to hold on to your higher power to get through the diffcult moments.

As for myself and my family we are slowly picking our lives back up with the realization that a major part of our family is gone but we know we will see him again one day.

Peace & Blessings

30 Comments to THE LOST OF A CHILD:

Comments RSS
bestessays on Monday, June 17, 2013 1:53 AM
While the memories of your love ones stay with you they managed to get accepted and you move on with your life.

replica rolex on Tuesday, September 03, 2013 7:57 PM
To improve wide variety lifespan fully extended and additionally dark red bearings really are really conscientious polishing, martial arts and additionally wear damaged spot 21 really are refined dark red bearings.

tom on Thursday, July 21, 2016 7:13 PM
window 81 ultimate product ket free , product key windows vista sp2 , buy windows 81 key , home premium to ultimate anytime upgrade key , windows 81 home premium activation key free , rRw5<&*z

van nuys dui lawyer on Monday, July 01, 2013 2:50 AM
moved from a place I lived for thirty years, and went back to work and handled myself so well that people were asking me how did I do it.

replica omega on Tuesday, July 23, 2013 12:18 AM
good article! I like it ,thanks for your share!

Amber teething anklet NZ on Thursday, August 01, 2013 10:42 PM
Hats off to your presence of mind in writing about child care and parenting training. How amazingly you noticed the micro changes and wrote them in broader way.

School Excursions Sydney on Thursday, September 12, 2013 3:44 AM
Very heart touching share it is. I agree that death of child is the most devastating things because I have personally experienced this.

Hirek on Saturday, November 09, 2013 7:03 PM
Hall and additionally corridor

Sydney Excursion activities on Wednesday, November 20, 2013 11:36 PM
It's really sad to read your post. I just cried as on reading it I remember that my mom told me that before me, my mom had a son but he died after only 13 days of survival but still she miss him

hostinghouse2.com.pl/author/admin on Friday, January 17, 2014 2:40 PM
Installing stairs?

baccarat on Tuesday, February 04, 2014 12:03 PM
Why keeping is known as a bad idea?

www.odbierzbonus.com on Tuesday, March 04, 2014 12:16 PM
Nice layout!

growing-childs on Wednesday, March 12, 2014 2:49 AM
What a sad news I heard in this content. At moment really I have been more unhappy by reading this content. What is looted can not be bolted that we know. May allah bliss you.

ranking bukmacherow on Tuesday, March 25, 2014 7:55 PM
Hello to all visitors, cheers!!

szkolenia florystyczne wrocław on Wednesday, June 25, 2014 10:43 AM
Agreement of our inside in a great many spots you can a concern, because Just agreed on the house. This permits storeroom about weighty jackets

tania lovegra on Tuesday, July 15, 2014 6:15 PM
the current market for you to choose?

Kasino on Wednesday, July 16, 2014 1:58 AM
Everyone really should find?

adres on Sunday, August 03, 2014 5:38 AM
Every one condo boasts a kitchen area untouched location and bathroom Consider the options of getting and even putting together fences

zabawneupominki.jimdo.com on Wednesday, August 06, 2014 10:32 AM
assembly connected with carried out stairway will be not?

User name on Friday, August 08, 2014 7:31 AM
finishing. In the same way have a discussion with?

adres on Sunday, August 17, 2014 2:16 AM
It will probably be worth contemplating if the gym floor is usually not if you don't have the appropriate practical experience as well as techniques, through this case

Kmart Coupons on Monday, September 08, 2014 2:45 AM
I share this information quite a bit so I thought it would be helpful to me as well to have some of the best pins in one post.

profil on Thursday, October 09, 2014 3:32 PM
It is normally, but possibly that will detect, calling on certain specialist suppliers to be able to see Can help the well-chosen wall membrane materials. Them is without a doubt fine ceramic tile

strona internetowa on Thursday, October 09, 2014 5:23 PM
give a short lived trend, and preferred some of our methods are amazing plus universal Very well set in place house, the the we are content with devote their very own spare time as well as look and feel at ease
Reply to comment

http://www.approvedcashadvance.com/locations/mobile/ on Friday, November 07, 2014 5:45 PM
Utilize a quantity of cash for real crisis circumstances, at intervals constant methodology as unforeseen medicinal costs. Abstain from eliminating a cash credit to induce common ancient things like staple merchandise and gas. build associate objective to manufacture a backup stash so you are doing not have to be compelled to be compelled to suppose a quantity of cash shortly.

Joye Ramsy on Thursday, October 01, 2015 3:32 AM
Although in overall finishing?

Felipe Downton on Thursday, October 01, 2015 7:14 AM
sometimes people really?

Tomasa Georgis on Thursday, October 01, 2015 12:53 PM
Relying about the usual?

Carmella Labruyere on Thursday, October 01, 2015 10:58 PM
the same as almost every room?

Christie Connely on Friday, November 13, 2015 7:06 AM
the a stairway to attic?