THE PARENTING TRAINING NETWORK   -
RSS

Recent Posts

How do I tell my child that someone has died?
How to throw a successful birthday party for a young child?
THE GAME CALLED LIFE
The Gift of Discipline
THE LOST OF A CHILD

Categories

Information, ACS, Help, Parents
Loss of a child
PARENTING
PTN Events & Information
powered by

PTN Parents Blog

THE GAME CALLED LIFE

Happy New Year Everyone

Well it the last day of the New Year and we are thinking about what we can do to get the word out about postive parenting. One of the things that came to my mind was High school programs we had back in the day.

How many of you parents remember taking Home Economics, Wood shop, Automotive classes and clerical skills?

I was thinking that a LIFE SKILLS program for pre-teens and Teens would  be benefincal to the schools.

Teaching children about money management, parenting, job searching would help young students learn what they are going to have to be prepared for in life.

I remember my mom having us pay the Phone bill, Con Edison and looking in the super market cirrculars for sales on can  vegetables.

All of those things taught me how to deal with them when I become old enough to have  my
own family and what to do.

I hear alot of parents say in my workshops what they give their children but what are you
really teaching them about the game of life?

So the next time you sit down to pay your mountain of bills invite you children along for the
ride and start a open dialogue about the game called LIFE.

I hope you enjoyed this post and I look forward to hearing from you on this topic.

13 Comments to THE GAME CALLED LIFE:

Comments RSS
Rohan on Thursday, December 31, 2015 2:51 AM
this is so amazing.

buy Windows 10 Pro Key on Sunday, December 04, 2016 10:56 PM
windows 7 untimate product key , get windows server 2016 keys discount , windows vista home basic sp2 key , windows 7 activation key free download , windows 10 activation windows 8 key , windows seven home premium product key , microsoft_office_2007_enterprise cd key , office project 2016 , lDaAzn
windows 7 ult key sale online
buy windows 8.1 enterprise keys
windows 10 home keys
windows server 2016 standard key and download
windows 7 product keys

skincraft on Friday, January 01, 2016 2:22 PM
According to psychological point of view. The parenting training to look after child is very necessary and important. Psychologists took interviews and guide the parents about how they become good parent and how the train their child a successful man in future. It is very necessary to have.

Fahim on Saturday, January 09, 2016 4:24 AM
Nice post!!

Noah on Saturday, January 09, 2016 9:31 PM
After reading the post I have liked this content as well and sure that it will be very easy to me as well. I must be liked this game as well. Thanks a lot.

Piano Tiles on Monday, March 14, 2016 12:12 PM
It is wonderful post about the game of life that how parenting is important. It is useful for all parents to understand about some parenting skills. There should be some programs for parents that taught them how to train their children for maintaining money for shopping bills and job searching etc. it is parents duty to build life skills in children and became successful in their coming life. This post is helpful.

photo grid on Wednesday, March 16, 2016 3:14 AM
Parenting training is very necessary and important to look after your child or children. Psychologists involve in this process, they took the interview and guide the parents how they can improve themselves to be good parents. great work

Abdullah on Sunday, May 01, 2016 4:04 PM
The child rearing preparing to care for youngster is extremely fundamental and imperative. Analysts took meetings and aide the guardians about how they turn out to be great guardian and how the train their kid a fruitful man in future. It is extremely important to have. Thank you so much.
Reply to comment

Office Home and Bussiness 2016 for Mac Key Sale on Thursday, July 07, 2016 7:23 PM
Buy Office Home and Bussiness 2016 for Mac key will be the best choice to use it at the cheapest, soonest and easiest manner.Contact us OnlineKeySale@gmail.com if you have any question.

Pokemon go battle on Thursday, August 25, 2016 9:57 AM
The game has become part of my life. I enjoyed the game very much. Pokémon Go is my favorite game by far. By the way, thank you so much for this detailed reading about the game.

SamH on Friday, August 26, 2016 9:18 AM
This is no game, Parenting is not an easy job at all. Every parent should take it serious.

Ismot on Thursday, April 06, 2017 1:12 PM
It is in point of fact a nice and useful piece of information. I'm satisfied that you simply shared this useful information with us.Thank you!!

sdfsdf on Saturday, May 20, 2017 2:10 AM